I have been in Prague for about 24 hours and I already have some quick comparisons of life here to life in Kenya:
- Cars drive on the left.
- Not only do cars stop for you when you are in a crosswalk, they anticipate your crossing before you even get into the crosswalk!
- There is food everywhere, and it’s all different.
- The mall decorations for the holidays just feel… right
- Everyone is walking around, even though it’s really cold…
- …but there aren’t many smiles on peoples’ faces as they walk.
- I have seen at least 8 different couples not just kissing, but effectively making out in public.
- There is not nearly as much color here. People are all in greys and blues, browns and blacks. No kangaas or purple pimp hats.